Last updated July 15, 2016
Thank you for choosing to use the AgeroRider™ website (this “Application”) to allow us to assist you with the claims submission process
relating to benefits offered through a warranty, a vehicle service contract, a maintenance contract or a motor club plan
(“Service Agreement”). The services and resources offered through this Application (the “Services”) are provided by and/or through
Cross Country Motor Club, Inc. and Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. and their affiliated companies (collectively, “Agero”)
on behalf of our clients who may be your or your customer’s vehicle manufacturer or other company that offers you or your customer
roadside assistance services and benefits offered through a Service Agreement (our “client”). The terms "we," "our," and "us" in in
these Terms of Service refer to Agero. Please refer to your Service Agreement and related materials separately entered into with our
client for the terms and conditions and specific details of coverage.
Application in connection with a claims submission. Claims submitted through this Application may be shared with our clients. This Privacy
Policy does not apply to other websites or programs that are provided by Agero entities apart from the services offered through this Application.
not use this Application to submit your information.
Description of Services
This Application provides customers of Agero’s clients (“Customer”), dealers and repair shops with the ability to submit claims to Agero
relating to benefits offered through a Service Agreement.
Information We Collect
When you visit this Application or contact us by phone, email or mail, we receive and collect certain information about you.
The information that we receive and collect depends in part on what you do when you visit our website, or how you contact us.
For example, in order to submit a claim for reimbursement, you may provide personally identifiable information such as your name
and/or your spouse’s name (if applicable), telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, information about your
vehicle (make, model number, year, and VIN #), and other similar information. You may also provide information related to your repair,
including, without limitation, your Service Agreement reference number, your repair order number, the date of loss and service,
the services provided to you and the costs associated with such services.
We will limit the information we collect about you to what is necessary to process the requested claims, administer our business, provide
superior service, offer opportunities that we think would be of benefit to our clients and Customers, improve the customer experience
of our websites and ensure technological compatibility with your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other electronic or mobile device
Automatically Collected Information
Every time you access this Application or contact us, some information is automatically collected about you. This information may include,
but is not limited to, some or all of the following items: the specific pages, buttons, images, videos, links, or forms that you access on
through this Application; the type and version of Internet browser software and operating system you use; date, time, and duration of your
application access; your IP address; your domain; type of Device; your Device’s mobile operating system, mobile network provider,
and mobile phone number; the location of your Device, and demographic information concerning the country of origin of your Computer
and the languages it uses.
This Application does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms regarding the collection of personal information.
Information Collected via Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your Device to distinguish you from other visitors to this Application. Using cookies is a
standard practice for websites to collect or track information about your activities while using a website. We and our third party service
Application. Most people do not know that cookies are being placed on their Devices when they visit websites because browsers are typically
set to accept cookies. You can choose to have your browser warn you every time a cookie is being sent to you or you can choose not to
be impacted or not function. Since every browser and Device is different, you will need to follow your browser's instructions for disabling
or deleting cookies.
How we use and share your information
Most of the information we collect is used to help deliver the services that Customers request. It also may permit us to design and offer
specific products and services that will be useful to our clients, dealers and repair shops and the Customers, or that provide benefits,
additional value or discounts. From time to time, we may share information that personally identifies you to Agero affiliates and to other
non-affiliated entities including in the following manner:
- As may be required to deliver the requested Services including sharing selected information with our wireless service providers, credit card and payment processors, data management companies, and our clients in connection with your Service Agreement between you and our client, and others;
- In response to judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- To comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities;
- To protect the rights or property of Agero, its clients, suppliers or Customers, and to enforce the provisions of our terms or policies, and/or to prevent harm to you or others;
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of some or all of our equity and /or assets, or other corporate change of control, including, during the course of any due diligence process related to such corporate change;
- For marketing and other business purposes; or
- As permitted or required by law or as authorized by you.
- You agree that we may collect and use technical and related information, including but not limited to information about your Device, system, application software, peripherals, and other similar information that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to this Application. We may also use this information to operate and improve this Application, our products and/or services or to provide better services or technologies to you moving forward; to create aggregated and anonymized information to determine which Application features are most popular, useful to users, and for other statistical analysis; and to customize the content or services in this Application for you, or the communications sent to you through this Application.
- You acknowledge and agree that communications, including phone calls or “chat” services, with us or our third party agents may be monitored, recorded and retained by Agero for training and quality assurance purposes. You consent to the monitoring and recording of all conversations between you and Agero and you release us from and against any and all claims, liabilities and losses that may result from any such monitored and/or recorded conversations.
- Submitting your telephone number (including a mobile phone number) and email address constitute your express consent for Agero to contact you via such telephone or email address either through a direct call, automated dialer, interactive voice response, or email (i) in response to your inquiries, (ii) in connection with the claims submitted and services requested, and (iii) to confirm customer satisfaction.
Our definition of personally identifiable information does not include "aggregate" information. Aggregate information is data we collect
about a group or category of products, services or customers, from which individual customer identities have been removed. In other words,
information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service, but no
personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting data. Likewise, information about the products you purchase may be
collected and combined with information about the products purchased by others. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and Customer
needs so that we can better consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to Customer desires.
We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving information or to request that information not be shared with third parties by giving
you an opportunity to inform us of your decision.
If you do not want to receive promotional emails, you should: (a) click the provided "unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us to
unsubscribe; or (b) write us at the address set forth below. If you have more than one email address, you will need to specifically opt-out
for each email address.
You may have "opted-out" of receiving certain information when you first enrolled in a membership program offered by or through Agero, or
offered by our client through a Service Agreement. Please note that with respect to this Application, establishing an account and/or
submitting a claim through this Application will supersede your prior selection to opt-out.
We maintain security standards that are designed to help us protect your information. While we use such security standards, we cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information you submit through this Application will be secure, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
This Application may contain links to and from other websites or applications. Agero makes no representations whatsoever about any other
websites or applications that you may have accessed through our website or applications. Agero is not responsible for the privacy
practices, security or content of those websites or applications, and Agero expressly disavows any liability whatsoever for use of such
websites and applications. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these third parties through the
use of their websites and applications and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information
directly to them. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of items of a destructive
Notice to Persons Accessing this Website Outside the United States
If you reside outside the U.S., any information you provide to us through this Application will be transferred out of your country and into
the U.S. If you do not want your personally identifiable information to leave your country, do not provide the information to us.
By providing personally identifiable information to us, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information to the U.S. Personally
identifiable information collected on Agero sites and services may be stored and processed in the U.S. or any other country in which Agero
or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities.
Use of this Website by Children
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children's use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect information from
children who are under 14 years of age. If you are under 14, you should not provide information on this website and should ask your parent
or guardian to do so for you.
Questions, Corrections and Removal
correct your information provided to us, or to remove you from promotional mailing or e-mail lists. Please include enough information so
we can contact you. Requests will be processed as soon as practical.
Cross Country Motor Club, Inc. and Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. are subsidiaries of Agero, Inc.
AgeroRider is a trademark of Agero, Inc.